So today is day 1 of my 30 day blogging challenge. I’m really looking forward to doing these posts each day and I really hope people enjoy them!
Day 1 – A recent picture and 15 facts about me:
- I was born and bred in Oxford and moved to Norfolk 6 years ago. I miss Oxford a lot but manage to go back for lots of visits
- I’m naturally a red head but have been dying my hair dark for a few years now
- I own 32 pairs of jeans – slightly ridiculous
- I met Kate Middleton just before she became super famous; we both pulled over in the village she lived in and I lived near, to help rescue a puppy in the road who had escaped from his elderly owner! She was very nice, very pretty and very well spoken. I was driving back from the gym, and looked like sh*t!
- I’ve also met Cheryl Cole (disappointing – I had idolised her but she had very little to say), Myleene Klass (the nicest celeb you could meet), Rita Ora (tiny, and patted my baby bump) and Greg James (FIT)!
- I can be a bit dopey; once I went to work wearing two entirely different flip flops. I once also asked what colour the red arrows are (idiot) and have also confused the M25 for the river Thames on a map! Fail.
- Despite this I was a bit of a square at school getting virtually all A’s in my GCSE’s and A levels.
- My love for Glee is borderline out of control. I love it; it’s the happiest programme in the world.
- Second to this is my love of One Direction, particularly Harry…. this is not something to be proud of at the age of 32! What’s a girl to do.
- There are certain items I like to always have in my fridge; mozerella, prosecco, milk (obvs) pesto and chocolate! Obviously I don’t eat all these at once 😉
- I’ve been lucky enough to go on some amazing holidays including a fly drive of California (Vegas and San Francisco being the highlights) and to the Maldives – literally heaven on earth!
- If I don’t have tea in the mornings I am pretty much the most vile person on earth!
- I love going for long walks. It’s so beautiful where we live and there are lots of places to walk.
- I have a major phobia of blood but manage to overcome it partially so I could cope with the million blood tests you have to have when you’re pregnant!
- Having Josh has been the making of me; he is my world and he makes me a better person.
So there we have it – one day down, 29 to go! Tomorrows challenge is “the meaning behind your blog name”.
Thanks for reading