I was delighted to see this week that I had been nominated for a Sisterhood of the World Blogger Tag by the gorgeous Franca over at A Moment With Franca. I am a huge fan of Franca and her blog – it is full positivity and her style of writing is really warm and friendly. I was thrilled that she nominated me.
The point of the tag is to nominate your fellow bloggers and pass the tag by answering questions and getting to know each other a bit more. I love anything like this; one of the things I love most about blogging is how supportive all us bloggers are of each other and it’s great getting to know each other so I am really enthusiastic about it.
So on to the rules:
- Thank the blogger who gave you the award and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 10 questions they’ve given you.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers for the award
- Write 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Display the award on your blog or on a post.
And here are my answers to Franca’s questions – hope you enjoy them
- What do you always have in your bag? My phone, my purse and lipgloss!
- What day of the week do you like the most? Fridays. Everyone is always in a good mood on a Friday and even if you have a few drinks Friday night, you’ve got the whole of the weekend left to recover.
- Tell me how you came up with the logo/name for your blog? Well the name is quite self explanatory; I write all about baby, pregnancy, beauty and other things I love such as fashion, lifestyle and lots of positivity. It was actually my husband that helped me design the logo which I think is really nice as it’s him being involved in something that is so important to me.
- Which 3 countries would you like to visit? Australia, I’ve always wanted to go there, although I don’t know how I’d cope on that flight with a baby! I want to go to Italy for the fashion and the food! And although I’ve already been I’d love to go back to the Maldives; it was heaven on earth and one of those places you can’t believe you are so lucky to see.
- What is your hobby? Dancing has always been a huge hobby; I’ve danced for years and I find it such a release. When I was working, if I had a hard day at work I’d come home and do an hours dance work out and it made me feel a million times better. And of course I love writing, yet another release.
- Why did you decide to have a blog? I had gone through some low moods a couple of years back and my husband suggested I write a blog about it as I love writing and it would help me get down on paper what I was feeling and why I had been down to then show to friends and family. I did this and got an amazing response. Then I found out I was pregnant and wanted to document that and it all stemmed from there. I love my blog I am so proud of it.
- What makes you happy? Loads of stuff! My son, my husband, my niece and nephew, my cats, drinking prosecco in the sun, shopping for shoes and handbags, long hot baths, getting lost in a good book and spending time with my amazing best friends.
- What song are you loving at the moment? I’ve had my ipod on shuffle in the car recently so all sorts comes on; I have a very varied music selection. It can literally shuffle from Foo Fighters, to One Direction, to Katy B!
- What is your favourite colour and why? Pink, I am very girly and I love really pretty light pink colours. I also love white in terms of my home and things looking clean and fresh.
- Would you like to be a pro-blogger? It is my dream! I love my blog, I am so proud of it and I really hope my hard work pays off and I progress even more.
Now for my questions:
- What is the first thing you do in the morning?
- What would be the ideal treat for you right now?
- Tell me how you came up with the logo/name for your blog?
- Where is the most amazing place you’ve been on holiday?
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- Why did you decide to have a blog?
- What makes you happy?
- What song are you loving at the moment?
- What is your favourite colour and why?
- What are you most proud of?
And I nominate the following lovely ladies:
Robyn at Years are Short
Louise at Pink Pear Bear
Clare at Mudpie Fridays
Kirsty at Something Crunchy Mummy
Katy at What Katy Said
Lady Writes at Lady Writes
Laura at Life with Baby Kicks
Hope you enjoy this post ladies