I hope you’ve all had a lovely Easter weekend. I may be sat here eating an entire to my Galaxy egg all to myself as I type this…… I need the sugar after many sleepless nights (I’ll save that story for another post)!
Today I read about the 30 day blogging challenge over on Claires Blog, The Pramshed and I instantly loved the idea! The concept is to answer a question per day from the list below for 30 days and it will give my lovely readers a bit more of an insight into me and Beauty Baby and Me. I absolutely love reading about my fellow bloggers and am a huge fan of such challenges so I am delighted to be giving this a go.
So below are the questions and each day I’ll post my reply via a post. I really hope you enjoy this and it helps you get to know a little bit more about me.
If you’re reading this, I challenge you to do the same.
- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
- The meaning behind your blog name
- A habit you wish you didn’t have
- A picture of somewhere you’ve been
- Favorite superhero and why
- Something you’re proud of in the past few days
- Plans/dreams/goals you have
- Nicknames you have; why do you have them
- Something you crave for a lot
- Your top 5 pet peeves
- Favorite foods and why
- Somewhere you’d like to move to or visit
- Favorite TV shows
- Favorite movies
- If you could spend 15 minutes with any celebrity, who would it be and why?
- Do you own a smart phone? Tell why you love it.
- What has been your best vacation memory?
- Bullet your whole day
- Discuss your views on religion
- If you had a million dollars to spend, how would you spend it?
- What is your guilty pleasure?
- What’s your favourite drink and why? Share the recipe.
- Write a letter to your teenage self.
- Write a letter to your future self.
- Write about the worst injury you’ve had
- What is your favourite quote?
- List all the places that you have lived
- Three things you want to say to different people
- Who were your three celebrity crushes when you were a teenager?
- Share a funny YouTube video
Look out for me starting this tomorrow.